Carriers we represent

  • Home
  • Carriers we represent

Where can I get some?

Where does it come from?

General liability:

This coverage protects you against property damage or injury claims made by a third party.

Workers' compensation:

If your employees become ill, get injured, or die from a work-related incident, this aspect of the insurance will cover the financial ramifications. Depending on the type of work being performed, this coverage is often mandatory in most states.

Professional liability insurance:

Also known as “errors and omissions insurance,” this coverage protects against claims made by clients who have suffered financial loss due to the work they’ve hired you for. This coverage is important if you offer advice, consulting, or design work as part of your services.

Builders risk insurance:

This aspect of insurance provides coverage for the structure on a job site as well as the materials used for the job, from the time a job begins until its full completion. Damage/theft to the structure and materials is usually covered. Builders risk, in many cases, also provides coverage against business interruption or financial losses due to a delay in a construction project’s completion.

Inland marine insurance:

Covers the construction tools and equipment used that cannot be affixed to a permanent location, even while it’s in transit.

Pollution coverage:

Provides protection against third-party claims for property damage or bodily injury for construction incidents involving pollution. Demolition and paving are a couple of examples of construction projects that could lead to pollution-related incidents.

Commercial/business auto:

Provides protection for any company vehicles against things like theft, vandalism, and damage from natural disasters.

Umbrella and excess liability coverage:

These coverage options provide a buffer against excess liability charges that reach beyond your existing liability policies’ limits.

Cyber liability insurance is a relatively new insurance product that was designed to protect businesses from losses related to cyberattacks and data breaches.

Garagekeepers Insurance: covers your customers’ vehicles when they are in the custody, care, or control of your business. You can purchase a policy that provides legal liability coverage as well as either direct primary coverage or direct excess coverage.

Legal liability coverage:

If your business is responsible for damage done to a third-party vehicle, this can cover your court costs, legal defense and administrative fees, settlements, judgments, and other damages.

Direct primary coverage:

This covers damage to customer vehicles that were not the fault of your business, but that happened while the vehicle was in your business’s custody. This can include hazards such a theft, tornadoes, floods, and hailstorms.

Direct excess coverage:

This works the same as direct primary coverage but will only cover what your customer’s car insurance will not. This means that if your customer carries comprehensive insurance, they will need to first go through their own insurance carrier and then your policy will make up anything they need to pay out of pocket such as deductibles and costs that go above their policy’s coverage limit.
Kendra Ortega
President-Licensed Agent
Snowy Range Corp dba Gysin Insurance Agency
PO Box 1000 Evergreen CO 80437